“The goal here is to expedite testing. And by including our rapid test kits as a primary test, and the RT-PCR or gold-standard gene test as a secondary confirmatory test, we can definitely bring in that number very quickly, so that we can get back to work,” Navasero said as they discussed COVID-19 testing methods to flatten the curve in the country.
- Fina AG Antigen Test Passes Swiss Society Microbiology Test with Flying Colors
- #ThrowbackThursday PBA Bubble uses Sofia 2 and Fina Ag antigen tests courtesy of LABx
- LABx unveils new Health Visa
- Tom Navasero talks to CNN about the CAI-1 and innovations in antigen testing
- Marc Nelson gets tested with the Quidel Sofia 2 SARS Antigen FIA