“In the last four to six months, technology and research have improved the sensitivity of antigen testing. The 93.8 percent is probably the highest sensitivity in the world,” said Navasero, noting that its sensitivity rate was approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
- Fina AG Antigen Test Passes Swiss Society Microbiology Test with Flying Colors
- #ThrowbackThursday PBA Bubble uses Sofia 2 and Fina Ag antigen tests courtesy of LABx
- LABx unveils new Health Visa
- Tom Navasero talks to CNN about the CAI-1 and innovations in antigen testing
- Marc Nelson gets tested with the Quidel Sofia 2 SARS Antigen FIA